In the old industrial east area of Milano Lambrate, close to Rubattino area, client request to develop the refurbishment of an chemical factory build in last century: the industrial sheds where built between 1920 and 1970 and the main building on the street, the office building, was built at the end of the ‘sixties. The project maintain the original volumetric distribution and give to the compound a new and fresh skin. The main façade is totally redesigned with the addition of geometrical bow windows. The international courtyard of sheds is intentionally refurbished to preserve the original environment of the compound.
More Projects by Urbanism Planning Architecture - UPA Italia