Good design, healthy support, and exceptional value are always attractive— and Sayl delivers all three. By using smart engineering to transform simple materials, we were able to make Sayl attainable for more people. Fewer parts and less material also mean a smaller environmental impact. Every part of the chair was considered and reconsidered—and, in the end, we created a better, smarter chair that sets the reference point in its class for quality, performance, and design.
1. 3D Intelligent Back - Sayl’s unframed 3D Intelligent® back lets you stretch and move,striking a healthy balance between support and freedom.
2. PostureFit - The construction of Sayl’s 3D Intelligent suspension back provides passive PostureFit sacral support, which allows your spine to maintain its natural “S” shape and empowers your body to maintain a healthful posture with less fatigue.
3. Dyanmic Support - The foundational shell of the upholstered work chair mimics the 3D Intelligent suspension, providing similar dynamic support in a moretraditional back.
4. Aesthetic Choices - Sayl’s unframed back and Y-Tower support create a striking visual aesthetic that reveals both the designer’s inspiration and intent. The stretch-knit back cover provides a softer, warmer aesthetic while maintaining the beauty, support and breathability of Sayl’s signature 3-D suspension back. A fully upholstered version is also available. Both offer an expressive palette that will complement any environment.
5. Responsible Design - The Eco-Dematerialised design of the work chair uses less material in more inventive ways to provide ergonomic support for people up to 159 kg.
We produce Sayl chairs on three continents to reduce the distance between factory and buyer. This product contains no PVCs and its materials are almost entirely recyclable.