the project involves the restyling of the area below the amphitheater of the Teatro Due in the historic center of Parma Italy
Dark gray tones, pure materials, natural and sustainable coatings in toasted cork and black granite contrast the copper fabric sails that characterize the entire venue and follow the curved line of the amphitheater
The atmosphere is warm, welcoming and enveloping.
Dishes with high quality raw materials and live Jazz music accompany the evenings of the Bequadro restaurant.
1. Facade cladding: Metals & Glass
2. Flooring: black Gres
3. Roofing: Custome copper sails
4. Interior furniture: Wood – black Stone
5. Stage floor: Cork
6. Stage Wall cover: Cork
7. Davide Groppi: TEATET table lamp
8. Pedrali spa: table YPSILON, armchair BABILA
9. Granorte: stage wall cover BEBOP tosted cork, stage floor RECOLOUR earth cork, bar counter cover DECODALLE country smoke cork