THE FOOTBALL STADIUM “VOLGOGRAD-ARENA”FOR THE 2018 WORLD CUP IN RUSSIA
Main idea: The stadium has the shape of an overturned truncated cone. The facade is made as an image of a solemn salute, symbolizing the dedication of military honors to the defenders of the Motherland. It is a steel shell of the rods forming a diamond-shaped structure, from the tops of the lower-level diamonds directed upward divergent rods of smaller cross-section, their crossing at the upper levels creates a pattern of rockets taking off salute.
Main invocation: The techniques of architectural expressiveness used in the stadium project allowed to create a unique image associated with the Victory and referring to the heroic past of the Volgograd city and the whole country.
Advantages: The resorces of the territory are used in the most efficient way because of the most dense organisation and development of the land plot. The space on the facade between the bars of the shell is filled with architectural stainless steel mesh, giving a unique aesthetic appearance to the entire stadium, it also serves as a windproof screen for the audience foyers. Due to the design solutions, it was possible to obtain an easy "air" design of the stadium cover with a large removal over the tribunes - more than 46 meters. The use of the stadium takes into account the presence of people with limited mobility.
There are 460 seats for disabled people.It provides loudspeakers with high sound pressure and a system that transmits the signal to hearing AIDS hard of hearing. For visually impaired visitors there are visual media of high contrast and a system that transmits the signal in the FM-band.Therewas made a complete barrier-free circuit of movement for disable persons.
The coverage of the stadium is a circle with a diameter of 290 m in the layout. The structure of the coating is a grid, cable-stayed, designed in the form of a classical system such as "Bicycle wheel" and has two main contours in the layout - internal and external. The coating over the tribunes is a fabric membrane.
The outer contour is a rigid metal ring in the form of a box-section beam, which is supported by a line of reinforced concrete columns.
Stretched inner contour is flexible and consists of two zones, spaced in height for a distance of 13 m. The belts in the layout have oval shape. Each belt consists of a package of six high-strength closed ropes.
Compressed external and elongated internal contours interconnected between each other by the system of 44 radial flat cable-stayed trusses.
Radial cable-stayed trusses from the side of the playing field are attached to the inner oval flexible contour, and from the facade of the stadium radial cable-stayed trusses are attached to a rigid compressed ring.
The span of radial cable-stayed trusses varies from 45.21 to 46.99 m (the distance from the axis of the support compressed ring to the axis of the upper inner belt).
Belts are interconnected by rigid metal thrust-shafts. The belts of radial trusses are made of high-strength closed type ropes. Thrust-shafts of radial trusses are round hot-rolled pipes.
The rigidity and stability of the coating structures is provided by the tension of the main load-bearing cables, the rigidity of the truss elements, the rigid support ring, as well as the system of vertical support shafts and vertical bracings installed between the reinforced concrete columns.
Structure: The constructive scheme of the tribunes and under-tribune - a monolithic reinforced concrete frame.
The structure of the coating is a grid, cable-stayed, designed in the form of a classical system such as "Bicycle wheel" and has two main contours in the layout - internal and external. The coating over the tribunes is a fabric membrane.
Exterior Finish: The facade is a steel shell of the rods forming a diamond-shaped structure, from the tops of the lower-level diamonds directed upward divergent rods of smaller cross-section, their crossing at the upper levels creates a pattern of rockets taking off salute.
The space on the facade between the bars of the shell is filled with architectural stainless steel mesh, giving a unique aesthetic appearance to the entire stadium, it also serves as a windproof screen for the audience foyers.
Materal Used :
1. Steel structures "Konar", "Cimolai" (ConorChimolai) "Freyssinet"
2. Membrane "Maffeis Engineering", "Kurganstalmost"
3. Structural elements of walls and partitions Aquapanel "Knauf"
4. Insulation materials and insulation "TECHNONICOL", "Rockwool"
5. Stained glass "Alyutek". Complete stained-glass system "Alutech" Alutech ALT F50 SG with two-chamber double-glazed windows filling "Guardian"was used for translucent fencing structures.
6. Stained glass frames"SCHUCO"
7. Stained glass "AGC".
8. Doors "DoorHan"
9. Ceiling systems RPO "Albes", "Armstrong"
10. Ceramic tile "Estima
11. Flooring "Sika"
12. Water-emulsion paint "Delux"
13. Rubber coating "Norament".
14. Illumination: Lamps "Philips"
15. Polyethylene sewer pipes "Wavin" are used as pipeline,
16. Storm drain risers are made of PVC pressure pipe "Redi",
17. Tying a heating coil with a “Wilo” circulation pump.
18. Furniture, accessories: Plastic folding seats "Victory" of domestic production and VIP seats "Victory-M" for the spectator tribune’s equipment./ LLC Avangard-Story. Commentator's desk for three person, table for writing press with desks / LLC Avangard-Story. Bench - product LinoSonego (Sport systems) / LLC "MAGNUM", Moscow".